In compliance with the duty of information included in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, the general information data of this website is exposed:
- Name: Carlos Rivero
- I.E.: X1688240-V
- Address: Benavista Shopping Center, Local 5, 29688, Estepona (Málaga).
- Telephone: 952.885.745.
- Email: email@example.com
1 – OBJECT
The people who access this website assume the role of user, and undertake to observe and rigorously comply with the provisions set forth, as well as any legal provision that may be applicable.
Carlos Rivero, hereinafter, The British Butchers, reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without having to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the website being understood as sufficient. website.
Within the limits established by law, The British Butchers does not assume any responsibility for the lack of integrity, veracity, updating and precision of the data or information contained on its website.
The British Butchers website may contain links to other third party websites that The British Butchers cannot control. Therefore, The British Butchers cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on these pages. In any case, The British Butchers may proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, removing the redirection to said website.
Pursuant to the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI, The British Butchers makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal of content that could contravene or affect national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order. If a user considers that any content such as those described above exists on the website, please notify The British Butchers immediately.
The user agrees to use our platform lawfully, in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice and in a way that does not harm the rights or interests of The British Butchers or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or excluding, the user agrees to:
- Not engage in illegal activities or activities contrary to public order or good faith.
- Do not enter or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in a way that misleads the recipients of the information, nor disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology for terrorism or attack against human or minor rights;
- Not carry out actions that suppose or involve a violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of The British Butchers or third parties.
- Not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of The British Butchers, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Do not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of this website.
3- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content displayed on or through the website is protected in accordance with current regulations. Except for authorization from The British Butchers or unless permitted by law, you may not copy, modify, manipulate, sell, rent or exploit web content. Likewise, it will not be possible to hack or carry out any operation aimed at obtaining any source code of this website. The use of the texts or images of the advertisement or any element of the web without the prior express authorization of The British Butchers is expressly prohibited.
4- APPLICABLE LAW
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this website, will be Spanish law.