- Responsible for Treatment: Carlos Rivero
- Contact details: Benavista Shopping Center, Local 5, 29688, Estepona (Málaga).
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose: the own services that, in accordance with the specific legislation, are offered by an entity dedicated to the retail trade of food.
- Legitimation: consent of the interested party.
- Recipients: the communication of data is not foreseen, except to public bodies or authorities when a legal obligation requires it.
- Rights: access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation of treatment, in addition to not being subject to a decision based solely on automated treatment, including profiling. Withdraw consent.
- Additional information: you can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection below or by requesting it by email: email@example.com.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679, of April 27, on the Protection of Personal Data and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, Carlos Rivero, hereinafter, The British Butchers, makes available to the interested party additional information regarding the processing of personal data.
1- PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Access to this website is free of charge. The completion of personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. The data provided by the user will be included in our automated processing records of personal data and processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679, of April 27, on the Protection of Personal Data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
2- PURPOSE OF THE DATA.
In accordance with data protection regulations, the data collected at The British Butchers will only be collected, processed and used for lawful and legitimate purposes, about which we report.
The purpose of collecting this personal data is, depending on each processing activity, the following:
- Contact form: respond to queries and/or provide information on the services provided by the entity.
3- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT.
The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the interested party.
4- SECURITY MEASURES.
The British Butchers undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy of such data, as well as to treat them with confidentiality, assuming the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, as stated in the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and in Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights
5- TERM OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA.
Data processing will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with contractual and legal obligations, or as long as the right to suppress and/or limit the processing of your data is not exercised. In any case, they may remain closed and blocked indefinitely.
6- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
By virtue of what is established in the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition before the entity, and even, if you consider it necessary, before a Control Authority (in its case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as Principal Authority):
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed (…)”.
- Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain, without undue delay, from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to complete the personal data that is incomplete, including through an additional declaration.
- Right of deletion or “the right to be forgotten” (art. 17 GDPR): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him (…)”.
- Right to limitation of treatment (art. 18 GDPR): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of data processing (…)”.
- Right to portability (art. 20 GDPR): “The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns them, that they have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment without being prevented by the person in charge to whom they have been provided (…)”.
- Right of opposition (art. 21 GDPR): “The interested party shall have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, that personal data concerning them be processed (…)”.
The rights recognized to the interested party described above may be exercised directly by the interested party or through a legal or voluntary representative. The request must be accompanied by a copy of the N.I.F. of the interested party who intends to exercise any of the rights recognized in the RGPD 2016/679.
In the case of wanting to exercise the rights before the Control Authority in Spain, the Responsible makes available the web link of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
7- APPLICABLE REGULATIONS.
The basic regulations to be taken into account by service providers through web pages are the following:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals the Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) adapts Spanish law to the model established by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), introduces new features through the development of matters contained therein.
8- DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM.
Pursuant to art. 14.1. of Regulation (EU) 524/213 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on the resolution of online disputes in consumer matters and by which Regulation (EC) 2006/2004 and Directive 2009 are modified /22/CE (Regulation on online dispute resolution in consumer matters), the website makes available to consumers, if necessary, the online dispute resolution platform.
9- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The British Butchers reserves the right to modify its data protection policy at its discretion, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence or business practice. If The British Butchers introduces a modification, the new text will be published on this website, where the user can have knowledge of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the Website is accessed.